Last updated, 12/3/2021.
Plugin Rush (“Plugin Rush”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users & producers who upload their products to our database to do the same. It is Plugin Rush’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who have infringed or are repeatedly accused of infringing the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Plugin Rush will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement made through the Plugin Rush website (“Site”) reported to Plugin Rush using the steps set forth below.
If you are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on your behalf, or are authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright law, please report suspected copyright infringement occurring on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Suspected Copyright Infringement and delivering it to support (at) PluginRush.com. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Plugin Rush will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removing the disputed material from the Site. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”).
How to submit a DMCA Request
Notices of copyright infringement should be sent by email to our contact with the following requirements:
– A sample page labeled Plugin Rush with the alleged content.
– Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed, including the name of the person/company/party that owns the copyright, or the name of the person, company or party authorized to represent the copyright owner.
– An email address, consistent with the agreement that allows the Plugin Rush service provider to disclose to the person who posted the work, as an effective method of communication between the parties for the purpose of resolving the dispute.
– A statement of belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not misleading or false, and that the person claiming removal of the alleged work is the copyright owner or an authorized representative with authority to act on behalf of the exclusive right.
– The URL(s) of the page(s) on which the alleged content is displayed.
Please note, Plugin Rush is not a registered company in the United States, so is not legally required to adhere to the DMCA, however as Copyright is internationally binding, we believe its right to adhere to the highest standards and endeavor to support copyright holders who request content that has infringed their copyright be removed.