Last updated, 12/1/2021.
Data security is a top priority for Plugin Rush, and Plugin Rush believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Plugin Rush’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by contacting us. We will acknowledge your email within 7 days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 90 days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Plugin Rush’s service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Plugin Rush employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Plugin Rush’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Plugin Rush and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available on this page.
Plugin Rush is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Plugin Rush management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.